Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome to my Healthcare Blog

Hello. I am Dr. Melvin H. Kirschner, MPH, MD. Welcome to my new web log.

I have been a family physician for 47 years, and prior to that worked in the public health arena as a Public Health Inspector for several California State health departments. This blog will discuss issues related to the health care system in the US.
It is my hope that you will come to value my comments and opinions, and share your views and experiences with me.

It is also with great pride that I announce the launch of my new book, which this blog takes it's title from. "All Medicines are Poison!", due to be published during the Summer of 2009. I will be posting more information about when and where it will be available as it nears distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment